Friday, June 3, 2011

A fucking introduction post.

Hi, my name is Anette Katrinka Roux but usually on the internet I call myself Tumor. It's sort of my old scene kid name and sort of a 4chan reference. I like the shock factor of it. I think it's cute.

I love clothes and pride myself on having a bit of an eclectic personal style. If I couldn't screw around with clothes, I would be bored and wouldn't feel like myself. I like cussing, bright colors, Tyler Durden, things that could be described as kawaii, noise rock, and getting away with things. I don't like being bored, judgey people, or All Time Low. Yeah, fuck All Time Low, they're crap.

Anyway, I'm excited about starting this. I drew the header myself and I'm still screwing around with the layout but I have a good feeling about this. It's just a positive place for me to enjoy and share physical beauty.

Speaking of physical beauty, this is what I look like.


(No makeup. Fuck the stuff, I love it but I don't need it. I look like a cute lil' heroin addict here. Tee hee.)


xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment